Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Post a photo of the most beautiful car you’ve ever seen.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Bouncing this thread because there were several examples of my offering to this debate, on view at Goodwood this weekend, including these beauties.

IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2277.jpeg

There were also a great number of others mentioned in this thread from back in Feb, but the following I believe was mentioned by @Triggaaar and was probably the most valuable car there this weekend.

IMG_2241.jpeg

I think this is Nick Mason’s car and he is believed to have acquired it back in the late 70s for around £35k. One sold at auction last year for just shy of $52m!

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bouncing this thread because there were several examples of my offering to this debate, on view at Goodwood this weekend, including these beauties.

View attachment 188695
View attachment 188696

There were also a great number of others mentioned in this thread from back in Feb, but the following I believe was mentioned by @Triggaaar and was probably the most valuable car there this weekend.

View attachment 188698

I think this is Nick Mason’s car and he is believed to have acquired it back in the late 70s for around £35k. One sold at auction last year for just shy of $52m!

Some stunning cars there, I love a beautiful car and, like you, I think there are some lovely alfa's, this being a particular favourite

Untitled-765x472.jpg

But the answer is still

etype.jpg

Sorry :shrug:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

View attachment 188698

I assume that was the same one at the Festival of Speed? I like them :)

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
IMG_0163.jpeg

Of current new cars on sale, this one

Just seen that I posted the previous incarnation of this car on post 24.

At least I am consistent :smile:

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Australias have made some pretty f***ing good cars over the years

The Americans have not.

That pimp/dealer barge is not Ausrtralian.

Americans really have cornered the market for hideously ugly vehicles. Unfortunately I have to see far too many of them here in Canada.

I saw one of these the other day. Imagine seeing this and thinking "yes, that's the vehicle for me"

10SSR.jpg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Name those amazing Aussie cars?
MK1 Cortina GT500 ( the rarest of Cortinas with weapons grade race pedigree)

Bolwell Nagari (mates got one, quite a thing)

Elfin, they did single seaters and sports racers.

Holden and Ford both produced production based saloon racers every bit as good as Lotus or Cosworth. Lotus build was shit, and Cosworth only ever built engines. FPV/HSV were more like Prodrive in that respect, and the Aus operations were stand alone, every bit as much as we were.

There are others, but these are notable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here