Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Possibly incorrect but funny videos.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
One of my all time favourite videos I go back to when I need cheering up, I am aware it is possibly incorrect to laugh and I apologise but can not stop laughing at everything in the clip, the voices, the look on the guest face when he starts laughing, the stories, the interviewer trying to hold is together.
You could not write this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of my all time favourite videos I go back to when I need cheering up, I am aware it is possibly incorrect to laugh and I apologise but can not stop laughing at everything in the clip, the voices, the look on the guest face when he starts laughing, the stories, the interviewer trying to hold is together.
You could not write this.

Wow. I have to say that we are very caring people in the Tackle household, especially Mrs T, who is a keen recycler and advocate of minority and disability imperatives.

So it's only right that I let you know that when we watched the clip a few minutes ago, we laughed so hard we almost shat.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Reminds me if the guy who went to the doctors to complain about his overly deep voice. The Doctor diagnoses deep-voice-big-cock syndrome and suggests surgery to remove the offending cock. A few days after the surgery the patient returns and says, in a high pitched voice, “my voice is way too high and my sex life is ruined, can you sew my old cock back on please”

Surgeon replied in an overly deep voice “I’m very sorry but this won’t be possible”

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here