Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible Winger?

May 14, 2010
Andy Robinson, just been released from Leeds, I know hes had a bad few seasons but on a contract until the end of the season he could prove to be very decent especially if he was to rediscover his Swansea form

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
That would be quella!!!!

dont see anything on bbc though.

Sauce?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Although he would be much better than what we currently have, he's nowhere near as good as LuaLua or, presumably, this special winger too. I would be surprised if he was on Gus' radar to be honest.

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
No way, every time I've seen him play he has been average, Poyet wants somebody who can make an impact and this man is definitely not the answer.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Like Andy Monkhouse?

I'm not sure whether you're on a wind-up, or whether you actually rate him, because you consistently mention him as a potential signing. He's really not that good. A decent League One player, yes, but nothing more and not the sort of player we should be after. He also has no pace, which is what we need.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he is the best left sided player in Div 1 and has caused us problems whenever he has played against us. Also Gus knows him from his days at Swindon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here