Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Possible Strikers

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
…. Or more likely a 5th consecutive season of making up the numbers in the bottom 6?

Exactly. That is how significant the expected striker signing is. Bottom 6 or top 10. Tony knows this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maybe. Or a 1st consecutive season of making up the numbers in the bottom 10 or bottom 11, we'll see.

Only if we sign the striker we oh so obviously need

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
have you bought us a shiny new striker yet?

Hmmmm? Nobody is telling tony how to spend his money here. It's just a reasonable assumption that if we fail to address the one position that we're clearly lacking in, we can't really expect to do any better than we have in previous seasons up until now, can we?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think the results in the spring showed that it is possible without some fancy new striker signing.

Hmmm. I admire your optimism, but I believe it is unfounded. I fear if we do nothing in the striker acquisition race, then we will reap yet another relegation struggle.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmmm? Nobody is telling tony how to spend his money here. It's just a reasonable assumption that if we fail to address the one position that we're clearly lacking in, we can't really expect to do any better than we have in previous seasons up until now, can we?

Spot on. And, one fine day, the head in sand unrealistic crazy gang will finally realise it…

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Please do not let hard facts get in the way of their childish ramblings

No sign of any of them putting their hands in their pockets

Hard facts!? Like being consistently bottom 6 you mean!? I would expect better from you Frank TBH. The club are clearly showing ambition to sign a striker. So you guys are the ones that need a reality check.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Please do not let hard facts get in the way of their childish ramblings

No sign of any of them putting their hands in their pockets

The hard facts?
Didn’t the the hard facts demonstrate we are the most profligate team in the division by some distance, and said profligacy lead to us being caught up in our annual relegation fight which could be avoided if we had semi competent striker who could sustain fitness.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think if Maupay was still banging them in in the championship the usual suspects would say that he was the answer to all of our problems. Things are never as simplistic as some people like to make out.

It is ****ing obvious. To every pundit, most posters, and our club’s leaders, but still you lunatics continue to swim against the tide. It is that simple.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The hard facts?
Didn’t the the hard facts demonstrate we are the most profligate team in the division by some distance, and said profligacy lead to us being caught up in our annual relegation fight which could be avoided if we had semi competent striker who could sustain fitness.

Those are the hard and harsh facts. I cannot believe Swanny and co are still arguing against the need for a new and better striker. It is just plain wrong. And we are accused of being childish or simplistic! Just ridiculous. Perhaps they are Palace plants!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here