Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible return of fans to the Amex (incorporating the Q and A forum on 17th August)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like the ballot is being done up front once the fixtures are known as there was talk of putting tix back into the exchange if you subsequently couldn't go due to rearrangement.

Scrap that - sounds like ballots will be pretty close to each game in order to allow for any changes in government guidelines.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Are you sure - those who have the most expensive seats can sit anywhere, those with the cheapest seats can only sit in the cheapest seats - if those with the expensive seats sit in cheaper seats they won't be there - In theory

Ok yes, same chance in ballot but need to be quick to secure seats just in case.

Doesn’t the price band only affect seat choice though ? The ballot does not specify location.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you sure - those who have the most expensive seats can sit anywhere, those with the cheapest seats can only sit in the cheapest seats - if those with the expensive seats sit in cheaper seats they won't be there - In theory

Ok yes, same chance in ballot but need to be quick to secure seats just in case.

I really can’t see a ballot winner missing out due to there not being any seats of a correct price category.

Whilst i guess it could technically happen at the self-selection seat choice phase, I’m sure a call to supporter services would resolve it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can I just clarify. If you have a group of four tickets, do you have to nominate them as one so you either all go to the same game or none of you?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I really can’t see a ballot winner missing out due to there not being any seats of a correct price category.

Whilst i guess it could technically happen at the self-selection seat choice phase, I’m sure a call to supporter services would resolve it.

I'm sure it won't as I'm sure people will chose a seat near to where they sit already.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Doesn’t the price band only affect seat choice though ? The ballot does not specify location.

Had wondered that.

Let’s say by chance on a ballot every person that was successful was a north STH.

There wouldn’t be the space to house all 10,000 in the north (I don’t know the stand capacity) but would there be enough space in the same price band across the East and the Upper West side tiers?

I assume there would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Quick summary:

It sounds like they have looked at numerous options and come up with something that seem fair (although everything is subject to change depending on whatever Boris decides, changes his mind about and then implements poorly:

*You will be entered into a ballot for tickets
* Likely 30% capacity to begin with
*Groups of 5 or less can apply for tickets
*Ticket exchange will be opened up for games if you can't attend a game you are successful for
*Tickets are not transferable - must be the named ticket holder to meet Govt rules on knowing who is in attendance
*DD payments being stopped from end of Sept (tbc)
*Your STH money will go into an account and each match you get a ticket for will be drawn down from that account.
*Tickets will be in the area of your current ticket but not your seat
*If you have a Govt. letter as someone at extreme risk, you can request to miss the whole season without losing your seat
*You can opt out of the ballot for up to six games in the season
*Hoping that a friendly at the end of the month will be a government test event

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
If successful in the ballot will the cost coming off your balance be the season ticket pro rata cost of your seat or the individual matchday price?

Any mention of having to wear a face covering whilst in your seat?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
If successful in the ballot will the cost coming off your balance be the season ticket pro rata cost of your seat or the individual matchday price?

1/19th of season ticket cost

Waiting for guidance from government

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Yes , pro rata, and for masks it depends what the law is at the time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Too right you 1901ers cannot take NS seats

Am i right from what you’ve said. If you’re zone A west upper wings and successful, you can choose a seat in the north if you’d like etc..? As it’s only the very wings of WSU that are in zone A..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here