Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible return of fans to the Amex (incorporating the Q and A forum on 17th August)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Think they said you can opt out of 6 (tbc) ballots and attain the credit balance for those 6 games, however available games to you, you would run down the credit balance if you attended or not.

They did mention the ticket exchange very important this season, I don’t know how the exchange would work though, open to STH who missed ballot or members if this wasn’t taken up, if a tiered approach was adopted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Confused on your first statement. If I opt out, I get credit balance per game, get that. Not sure on the rest of it.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Anyone pick up on the fact that the “Sheffield United” game was used an an example which mirrors a leaked 1st round of games being circulated, could be sure coincidence though!

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
My understanding was you are automatically opted into the ballot and can only opt out on medical grounds. I did ask a question to clarify this but not answered. If you get a ticket and don't want it, its up to you to put it on the exchange. I think personally you should be able to opt out of the ballot if you don't think its safe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Judging many have said they don’t want to go at present, some won’t due to being certain age etc and it’s 30% of while stadium so 10k and we have what 23k ish STH and there’s an exchange I’m going to call it now - if you are a STH and want to go to every game you WILL be able to. Won’t stop binfests but I’m sure you will. Just may need to use exchange for some matches.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Confused on your first statement. If I opt out, I get credit balance per game, get that. Not sure on the rest of it.

You are automatically opted into each ballot, you do have the option to opt out of up to 6 individual ballots. Of these 6 you wouldn’t be charged (run down your credit balance)

The remaining games you would pay if you were successful in the ballot (if you attended or not)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Loyalty points for the duration of the reduced capacity, including away games (if allowed) will be frozen for the period, so ballot winners wouldn’t have an advantage

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
My understanding was you are automatically opted into the ballot and can only opt out on medical grounds. I did ask a question to clarify this but not answered. If you get a ticket and don't want it, its up to you to put it on the exchange. I think personally you should be able to opt out of the ballot if you don't think its safe.

Everyone can opt out of up to 6 ballots.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Are you sure - those who have the most expensive seats can sit anywhere, those with the cheapest seats can only sit in the cheapest seats - if those with the expensive seats sit in cheaper seats they won't be there - In theory

Ok yes, same chance in ballot but need to be quick to secure seats just in case.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Are you sure - those who have the most expensive seats can sit anywhere, those with the cheapest seats can only sit in the cheapest seats - if those with the expensive seats sit in cheaper seats they won't be there - In theory

I thought the same thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here