Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible return of fans to the Amex (incorporating the Q and A forum on 17th August)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No plans for official streams for non attendees at the moment.

Talks ongoing with PL and broadcasters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Fans will be required to adhere to additional Terms and Conditions prior to issuing of tickets (T&C’s TBC)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Match streaming - no plans

Just to expand, the exclusivity contracts with the TV companies and the costs incurred of making every game available live mean this is very unlikely.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
1 in 3 change for every game - not bad odds IMO - IF it stays at 30% for the season

Actually is better than that as its 30% of the whole capacity not 30% of STH's

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
1 in 3 change for every game - not bad odds IMO - IF it stays at 30% for the season

Wouldn’t it be slightly better based on STH numbers, 2.35/1 assuming every STH entered every ballot and it was a ballot for c10k

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It's not too bad - as PB says, hopefully % of capacity will increase quite quickly so if ST holders are the only ones in the ballot could very quickly get to 2/1 or even shorter.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I missed the beginning. Can you opt out of the ballot?

Think they said you can opt out of 6 (tbc) ballots and attain the credit balance for those 6 games, however available games to you, you would run down the credit balance if you attended or not.

They did mention the ticket exchange very important this season, I don’t know how the exchange would work though, open to STH who missed ballot or members if this wasn’t taken up, if a tiered approach was adopted?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why wouldn’t you omit those that have attended from the next 2 matches so that everyone got their fair share of matches throughout the season

Sounds like the ballot is being done up front once the fixtures are known as there was talk of putting tix back into the exchange if you subsequently couldn't go due to rearrangement.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Why wouldn’t you omit those that have attended from the next 2 matches so that everyone got their fair share of matches throughout the season
I can only imagine it would be a lot of work removing 5,000 from each ballot if the system can't do it. Changing the system could be £££, presumably, potentially for just a few games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here