Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible new signing?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Juan Albion said:
Ohmigod, I've woken up with the mind of a Reading fan. There's only one decent thing to do. Rope, gun, or poison?

All 3 just to be absolutely sure

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Christ we need strikers more than anything and what happened to coppell saying this was prority.
Just one proper striker is a complete joke and must be fixed fast if we are to go up.:nono: :nono: :nono:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jesus, how refreshing it must be to be a Royals fan and have the clubsite react to a rumour which pretty much started today so quickly. If that was out site wed hear the clubs standpoint in about a December, once hed already left us.

Our marketing operation really need to sort themselves out when you look at Reading as a benchmark.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I reckon Salako pretty much definitely went down to Brighton yesterday. Probably had a chat with old mate Coppell, no doubt. And checked up on Henderson along the way to see if he was getting on alright.

And maybe he even had a scouting mission on that Jake Robinson fella ;)

baz

Jul 7, 2003
Apologies are accepted Dancing Ninja. There clearly have been discussions although I accept they may not come to anything. My preference is that they don't as I don't rate the guy and he is a has been, I prefer youngsters wanting to make a name.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
It was on teletext last night too, something about Reading denying he's gonna leave for us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here