Alan Pardew
Alan Curbishley
Gustavo Poyet
Iain Dowie
Adie Boothroyd
Danny Wilson
Nigel Clough
Ian Holloway

Are you serious about that list wheres Wenger and Fergusson on it if you wish to carry on your jokes.

6 out of those 8 are currently unemployed.

Curbs would be a no I would imagine - bigger and better things

Pardew is a good manager and would prefer the Championship but I see him as a realistic possiblity IF we were looking.

Poyet is currently out of work so why not? Yes he has been at Spurs but I reckon he might fancy a go on his own. Again might see himself as a Championship manager but then again if the offers don't come, he could be a good shout.

Dowie - No thank you.

Boothroyd - Again unemployed and is a quality manager. Was linked quite strongly with Huddlesfield so he is not out of our league clearly. Would love to see him here IF we were looking.

Danny Wilson - Nicely bedded in at Hartlepool so not likely. Not a big fan anyway.

Nigel Clough - Has done OK at Burton but hasn't really set the world alight. Has apparently turned down "better" clubs than ours. But I see no reason why he wouldn't want to swap the BSP for League 1.

Ian Holloway - Out of work and mental. Is mental what we need? I have mixed views on him but on balance think he would do a good job here.

Thats my twopennies worth anyway.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Homer Simpson,if he couldn't screw this up surely.

images

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
How about the panel off ' Strictly Come Dancing ' - as a team effort.
1) Len... to work on their footwork and timing
2) Arlene....to choreograph tactics.
3) Bruno...to fire them up with ' Latino ' passion..and finally
4)Craig RH to mark them out of ten...lowest gets a session of personal training from the great gay one!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here