Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Gus Poyet
Alan Curbishley
Terry Butcher
Ossie Ardiles
Jamie Rednap
John Crumplin
George Parris(He seems to know how to get Gatting playing)

Adams would be lucky if he got Hawsey's old job with his record of late.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gus Poyet - probably being lined up by a Premiership Chairman.
Alan Curbishley - similar or at least Championship.
Terry Butcher - Asst at Scotland
Ossie Ardiles - Never been succesful as a manger in England.
Jamie Rednap- Just got coaching badges but is well into TV if he was going anywhere it would have been with dad or uncle at Watford.

John Crumplin - County League standard which is what we complain about in White and Booker
George Parris - exactly the same.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
steve cotterill
Martin Allen
Ian Dowie
Steve Evans
Nigel Clough

Steve Cotterill - best possibility
Martin Allen - has a job and is he any better than MA
Ian Dowie- left Palace and Charlton because he doesnt want to live down south.
Steve Evans - His father in law is a major shareholder in Crawley so unlikely to want to leave them would rather they replaced us as Sussex No 1 team.
Nigel Clough - has turned down approaches from bigger clubs than us.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Steve Cotterill - best possibility
Martin Allen - has a job and is he any better than MA
Ian Dowie- left Palace and Charlton because he doesnt want to live down south.
Steve Evans - His father in law is a major shareholder in Crawley so unlikely to want to leave them would rather they replaced us as Sussex No 1 team.
Nigel Clough - has turned down approaches from bigger clubs than us.

BG a serious question for you...I admire your support for Micky Adams but when would you say he would have to go if things do not pick up?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
End of February/ beining of March before transfer deadline day to enable somebody else to try to avoid relegation by bringing in some more players that they want. I am convinced that it will not come to that but in the same token I am not sure that we can afford to allow MA to spend loads of money in January and the transfers not work out.

I think that we missed out by not signing players like Scott McGleish on a short term deal when released by Wycome who is a proven goalscorer in this division. Jermain Easter on loan from Plymouth, Tresor Kandol on loan from Leeds.

Our defence is not secure enough and is conceeding too many silly goals from set pieces which they should be able to cope with and our forwards are not scoring enough goals to cover those mistakes. So all in all until those 2 points are retified we are going to be in trouble.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
End of February/ beining of March before transfer deadline day to enable somebody else to try to avoid relegation by bringing in some more players that they want. I am convinced that it will not come to that but in the same token I am not sure that we can afford to allow MA to spend loads of money in January and the transfers not work out.

I think that we missed out by not signing players like Scott McGleish on a short term deal when released by Wycome who is a proven goalscorer in this division. Jermain Easter on loan from Plymouth, Tresor Kandol on loan from Leeds.

Our defence is not secure enough and is conceeding too many silly goals from set pieces which they should be able to cope with and our forwards are not scoring enough goals to cover those mistakes. So all in all until those 2 points are retified we are going to be in trouble.
that is the 1st post in a longtime i have agreed with make by bg
if we are still in this mess come march then his position has got to be under threat

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Looking at those lists and the clubs clear Sleeping Giant image, perhaps we could even tempt Frank Rijkard....what about Mourinho who is unhappy in Italy, Kevin Keegan, Glenn Hoddle? The choice is endless, we could relive out premiership dream within 5 years ? :laugh:

Stumpy Tim

Three men who I would be happy with:

1. John Ward - just left Carlisle but very successful at every lower league club he's been at
2. Nicky Forster - intelligent guy who would demand respect
3. Danny Wilson

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Personally, I think Nicky Forster shows a lot of potential management qualities. At the back end of his career, he should really think about taking his coaching badges. I think he would make an excellent future Albion manager and his interview on SCR last night reinforced my view.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
ME.

I have a PROVEN TRACK RECORD of getting the Albion promoted to the CHAMPIONSHIP in FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009.

I await my phone call.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Three men who I would be happy with:

1. John Ward - just left Carlisle but very successful at every lower league club he's been at
2. Nicky Forster - intelligent guy who would demand respect
3. Danny Wilson

I have a friend who supports Carlisle and they were delighted to get rid of Ward as he was rubbish. Danny Wilson is doing okay at Hartlepool so why would he leave and also is not that great (was beaten tactically by McGhee in the play off final and we all know how popular he is, although personally I rated him). Finally, Nicky Forster is a ridiculous idea. We are in trouble so lets get one of our best players who has no managerial experience to be manager thus possibly affecting his playing form and throwing him in at the deep end. I doubt he would even accept the job.

Simple fact. Micky Adams signed a three year contract in the summer. He will not be sacked now and probably won't be this season unless we go down. Why don't people accept this and support him rather than speculating about who will replace him.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Nicky Forster would be my realistic pick. I would also sound out Aidy Boothroyd, Steve Cotterill and Dean Saunders.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
MA is the best man for the job.

If he were to walk away because of the sickening abuse he's getting from so called BHAFC supporters I'd like to see Steve Wigley or Brian Little with Guy Butters given the Assistant job.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Steve Cotterill, Phil Parkinson, Terry Connor, Gary Waddock, Luigi De Canio, Iain Dowie, Nigel Clough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here