Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible help needed...Am I being stitched up??

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
A mate of mine(STH) rung me on Sunday to say that he had an adults and child ticket available for tomorrow's match and asked if I knew anyone interested in buying them so i rung around and spoke to a dad who I know through my boys cricket team and he said yes to the tickets as it'd be a great birthday present for him.

I've now just had a text come through from the guy selling the ticket saying

Sorry to be a pain but bloody brighton have over sold ticket and have refunded me money back.

If this is true then surely the club would have not sold the additional 300 tickets during the week - so what do you think?

I've now got to ring the parent and tell him that he and his son haven't got tickets - not happy! :rant::censored:

Last edited:

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Bang out of order and I would tell him so. I cannot see the club making that kind of fundamental mistake, although . . .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps... just perhaps, he thought it was ST free and jumped to the conclusion? Still not a good situation to have, but he may have misunderstood the ticket sales for the Spurs game? Just a thought... but he should explain the situation to you.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I reckon your mate is telling porkies. After he rang you, he flogged them to someone else and came up with that as an excuse.

When have you ever heard of the club over-selling tickets? Never!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here