Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibility of unwated record

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
If we beat Peterborough today, and other results go in a certain way, we could have won 4 and drawn 1 of our opening 5 matches, and still not be in the top 3. Been looking but can't find a case in any division where that has happened before.
I don't think it will happen though 'cause I fancy Leicester to beat Saints and 'Boro and Derby could both be held at home as well.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Personally think its a wanted record. 12 points from 15 and 4th. I'm still not bothered about other sides at this point of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Personally think its a wanted record. 12 points from 15 and 4th. I'm still not bothered about other sides at this point of the season.

13 :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think most of us could tolerate it.

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
Oh I didn't mean I am anything but over the moon with the start we have made. Don't get me wrong, and I think we have every possibility of really challenging this season. I was merely pointing out how rare that situation would be.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Well - this was as WRONG as it gets. SO either way it works out :clap2: We're going to win the league - mark my words.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont think we have ever got 13 out of 15 from the first 5 games before , thats f***ing brilliant :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here