Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poss New Striker

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So he's f***ing shit then

Also Kevin Doyle, Roy Keane, etc came from the eL. Theres less reason to go play in England now as wages are higher here, but admittedly I still think Farren would be in England already if he was anything higher than 'just good enough' for where Adams wants us to be (rather than the end of the division we're at...)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
27 years old, unproven, free agent, mickey mouse league................................. not again!!!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
POSSIBLE free agent - I don't know how the Candystripe bastards finances work but I know my own team here only hire players till the last game + time for any potential playoffs and thats not uncommon.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
i may get some abuse on here for making the comparison but I think the lad looks quite similar to Forster in his style. making runs through the channels, good pace, good holding abilityand calm finishing. He even looks like him too! I reckon he is definitely worth a punt. will probably be attracting interest from other league clubs though

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the irish leagues often throw up the odd gem of a player that prem clubs overlook as they are to busy scouting 5mill plus players in italy n the like who tend to be shyte but at least the weathers nicer.. We need a striker now end of.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He 'Naylor-ised' the posted article.

Naylor-ised

muttley.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here