Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from yesterday...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One positive was that I did the M&S shopping on Saturday afternooin....Leaving Sunday - today for me and the wife to go and see Irish against Northampton at teh Maj....BUT it is too cold and the missus was not keen:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just watching the ice hockey....I cant be arsed to think about Albion at the moment...its too f***ing depressing

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dies Irae said:
One positive was that I did the M&S shopping on Saturday afternooin....Leaving Sunday - today for me and the wife to go and see Irish against Northampton at teh Maj....BUT it is too cold and the missus was not keen:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just watching the ice hockey....I cant be arsed to think about Albion at the moment...its too f***ing depressing

Not another 'fair weather' fan only thinks about us when we are winning play offs etc. Are you going to be paraded on the pitch after the next win.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The ARS disco on the train home, until we were nearly thrown off at Wolverhampton :lolol: :lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i didn't get stuk in traffic :lolol:

had to think hard to find a positive

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
Hell, this is a tough one.

1. I suppose Hinsh had 90 minutes in the first team, and did OK. He might find Pericard a bit more of a handful next week though. 2. The 5000th goal wasn't an own goal.
3. Er . . . that's it.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
JSD Albion said:

1. I suppose Hinsh had 90 minutes in the first team, and did OK. He might find Pericard a bit more of a handful next week though. 2
says in the local paper they need to teach pericard the offside rule cos all he did at derby was get caught! lets hope they forget about it cos im sure they will spend most of the week worrying about our strikers :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here