A clean sheet
No yellow cards
No off-sides (I think)
No horrific injuries
Three more points
GOSBTS sung nice and slowly
Harveys not running out in the North
Fantastic Balti pies

...and one of my non-football friends asking whether we'd beaten Barcelona :clap:

Attachments

• Brighton v Barca.jpg
    Brighton v Barca.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, just what the doctor ordered, the run had to be stopped before it did too much more damage and there were a lot of other bonuses.

To top it off I'd have just loved to see CMS get that second goal, he deserved it for all his chasing of lost causes yesterday (and much of the season).

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Three unlikely happenings occurred for the opening goal: Greer scoring, us getting a goal at the South end, us scoring from a set-piece. One day each of us will look back and proudly say: I was there.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It was such a relief to get the win at last. Having the clean sheet was a bonus too. I thought it was a fairly good game, and hopefully we can push on from this result. Although I think it will be a very tough test at St Fairies in a couple of weeks.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yes, just what the doctor ordered, the run had to be stopped before it did too much more damage and there were a lot of other bonuses.

To top it off I'd have just loved to see CMS get that second goal, he deserved it for all his chasing of lost causes yesterday (and much of the season).

CMS's run for the second goal was incredible - thank god Harley was there to smash in the second rebound :)

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
It was my five year old grandsons first match yesterday. He got a seagulls logo painted on his face, a seagull balloon, a Spamalot flag, a hot dog and a visit to the Candy Store before the match started. He got a bit upset when the first goal was scored because everyone jumping up and down and cheering gave him a shock, but at the end he said he'd had a great time and wants to come to the next match. Doesn't get much more positive than that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A 10 point cushion from a relegation spot. Let's keep it at least that.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
It was my five year old grandsons first match yesterday. He got a seagulls logo painted on his face, a seagull balloon, a Spamalot flag, a hot dog and a visit to the Candy Store before the match started. He got a bit upset when the first goal was scored because everyone jumping up and down and cheering gave him a shock, but at the end he said he'd had a great time and wants to come to the next match. Doesn't get much more positive than that.

My 6 year old daughter's first match too and I have been waiting and waiting for the right time to introduce her. She was made to feel welcome by staff and fans alike and loved the whole experience. "Can I go to every game from now on Daddy?" is about the only positive I could have wished for.
Being an Albion fan is going to get even more rewarding for me. Can't wait.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

:clap: :clap:
Am still deliberating about when to take my son to his first game at the Amex. He's four in December... First match was Sheffield Weds at Withdean last season - he left at half-time :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here