Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Tonight

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another negative I’m afraid folks.

After back-to-back victories against two of the now traditional ‘top six’ sides, we have to wait until APRIL to face another one!

Boooooo!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The overall aesthetic of the thing was fantastic, our blue shirts and white shorts set against their all red kit was delicious on the eye, all nicely complimented by the vibrant green pitch backdrop, not to mention Sanchez in traditional green goalie kit. Marvellous.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
If you want some real positives I would suggest people read the comments at the bottom of the BBC report on the match. Apparently we are the most popular team in the Premier League at the moment, full of positive comments about Albion and the way we play, but poor old Liverpool and Klopp, oh dear they're getting slaughtered on there.
:clap2: :lolol:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Stand out for me was Trossard, again

Someone seems to have click and he’s playing without fear and probably for Potters new scarf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Stand out for me was Trossard, again

Someone seems to have click and he’s playing without fear and probably for Potters new scarf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crouch said he was excellent! One bit where towards the end he was twisting and turning in the Liverpool box and ended up with a shot at the near post had me jumping out of my chair.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For me it's more down to consistency of selection. Several players are now getting a relatively consistent run of games like Trossard, Biss, Mac (before last night), Sanchez, Webster, March (up until his injury), and improving game on game. Less tinkering now it seems to me.

Keeping a more consistent bulk of the side for me is absolutely key. Plus we still have Tariq, Danny, and Adam to come back. Lovely scenes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Potter didn't drop to the ground in a puddle of tears at the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here