Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives (?) from tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have another game on Saturday. I thought I’d hate the restart with no crowds but I am loving it

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i was angry and feeling negative about our chances of staying up last night after West Ham's win. This morning I grew up and started acting like an adult again.

So what if West Ham won? Good luck to them. Staying up is in our own hands and if we win 2 out of 6 that should be enough. If we win 1 out of 6 it will probably be enough. If we don't win any then two of Villa, Watford and Bournemouth will have to get at least 6 points from their final 6 matches. Villa and Bournemouth (and Norwich) are looking over the cliff, have no form and look favourites to go down.

Before last night I would have taken heavy defeats for Norwich and Bournemouth, and a win for West Ham.

I guess that with over 3 months of not having to worry about results it's beginning to affect me again!

There I've said it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
i was angry and feeling negative about our chances of staying up last night after West Ham's win. This morning I grew up and started acting like an adult again.

So what if West Ham won? Good luck to them. Staying up is in our own hands and if we win 2 out of 6 that should be enough. If we win 1 out of 6 it will probably be enough. If we don't win any then two of Villa, Watford and Bournemouth will have to get at least 6 points from their final 6 matches. Villa and Bournemouth (and Norwich) are looking over the cliff, have no form and look favourites to go down.

Before last night I would have taken heavy defeats for Norwich and Bournemouth, and a win for West Ham.

I guess that with over 3 months of not having to worry about results it's beginning to affect me again!

There I've said it.
Absolutely.

West Ham winning is just "noise", and makes no difference to the fact that if we win on Saturday then we'll be staying in the PL for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here