Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Norwich)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can't ever be too disappointed with a point away from home. Could have won it; could very easily have lost it.

BDB was excellent, Lamptey is back playing in the Prem, a clean sheet, but most importantly.....I'll be on a plane in fewer than 12 hours and headed back to blighty, and will be present at Albion's next match! :clap2::clap::thumbsup:

I'm away and missing the City match, but when I see posts like this I realise how lucky I am to see so many games. Have a great time and we really should be beating teams like City :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We played shite and somehow didn't lose

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We are still work on progress. We are far from a finished article. We were poor today, maybe should have had a penalty and still had a few chances but gifted some easy chances to them which is unlike us. But we are 4th and worst case 5th after 8 games. 15 points. Even if we lose the next 2 we would still have had an amazing start to the season.
Lampety was back
We have conceded just 5 goals so far which is 3rd best in the division
We took a point from a game we would have lost last year.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Worst case scenario we'll be in 5th. place going into the next round of fixtures (unless Spurs put eight past Newsaudi United tomorrow).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We didn't lose, Norwich missed a couple of sitters any other PL team would have scored

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Only 2hrs 15mins to get home once I got out of the car park (so 3hrs total), and my weak bladder coped without a stop. Small victories.

Hope you were careful with those A11 speedcameras, that's seriously quick!!!

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I only listened on the radio but it sounded like a point gained as Norwich missed at least one sitter and Dunk and BDB especially made some very important interceptions to keep the clean sheet. Warren was convinced it was a penalty so we were unlucky there, but when the chips were down we defended very well. As said elsewhere we have the third best ( least) goals conceded and that is very impressive.

Towards the end we were going for it and it sounded like Norwich had at least 2 breaks with 2 on 1 (or 3 on 2?) yet couldn't score. One thing's for sure, we will finish 20 -25 points above them, which shows the progress we are making.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why do we look identical to the last two seasons under GP in the final third depressing slow and avoid of ideas. Defenders have an easy 90 minutes against us the majority of the time I had a bit of hope in the first few games of the season get the ball forward don’t stop and Burnley found themselves losing 2-1 unfortunately we have slipped back into old habits the last couple of games.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only 2hrs 15mins to get home once I got out of the car park (so 3hrs total), and my weak bladder coped without a stop. Small victories.

That’s astonishing.

D7D61C4E-74E4-429A-AA84-AB5F1ED85876.png

Our record Brighton to Centreparc Eleveden was 2 hours, leaving early in the morning in a quiet school holidays, once the new A11 dual carriageway had been sorted.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That’s astonishing.

View attachment 141328

Our record Brighton to Centreparc Eleveden was 2 hours, leaving early in the morning in a quiet school holidays, once the new A11 dual carriageway had been sorted.

Not really……70mph (ish) all the way (maybe a teeny bit more in places :rolleyes:). Really rare to get such a clear run anywhere these days. Car park was absolutely shite though….took 45 mins to get out. Won’t use that one again.

Took me about 3.15 this morning. Diverted via Ipswich due to big hold up on the A11, then diverted again off the A140 as there was a crash. Saw a few Norfolk country lanes :moo:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not really……70mph (ish) all the way (maybe a teeny bit more in places :rolleyes:). Really rare to get such a clear run anywhere these days. Car park was absolutely shite though….took 45 mins to get out. Won’t use that one again.

Took me about 3.15 this morning. Diverted via Ipswich due to big hold up on the A11, then diverted again off the A140 as there was a crash. Saw a few Norfolk country lanes :moo:

You’ll get a season off, I doubt Norwich will be in the EPL next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here