Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

posioned at work (accidently)

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
after being told today that all day yesterday i drank tea laced with bleach .the question to nsc is what have you drunk (other than alcohol) that you should really avoid.

by the way i dont recommend tea laced with bleach.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
a jar of vinegar for a bet

i dont recommend that either :(

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
It can't have been much bleach if you didn't notice it and continued to drink it all day. It was probably just the right concentration to give your insides a good clean.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Who would do that to you? I'd be fairly peeved to be honest - how can that be accidental?

i put some bleach in my cup filled it up with water and left it overnight to clean someone came along the next day and put a teaspoon in the cup then throughout the day coffee and tea was made by the cashier working using the said spoon unaware that the cup had bleach in it . i had my tea mede in a different mug . both the cashier and myself had well upset stomachs this mornig

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
My own jizz

surely my jizz would have been a worse drink? :D

I spent a night in Kuwait drinking computer cleaning fluid (some form of Ethanol mixture) flavoured with Juniper berries from a shampoo bottle. All part of some ex-pats secret alcohol stash in a dry country!! Rather palatable actually and no lasting ill effects apart from the mother of all hangovers!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
surely my jizz would have been a worse drink? :D

I spent a night in Kuwait drinking computer cleaning fluid (some form of Ethanol mixture) flavoured with Juniper berries from a shampoo bottle. All part of some ex-pats secret alcohol stash in a dry country!! Rather palatable actually and no lasting ill effects apart from the mother of all hangovers!

that law breaking arrogance makes my stomach turn, officer

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
that law breaking arrogance makes my stomach turn, officer

Well before I was Old Bill, I was in the RN and it was just after the first Gulf War so I would have drunk anything to be honest!

Nowadays I tend to stick to Red diesel syphoned from my car with a hint of lemon, mmmm luvvverly.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Well before I was Old Bill, I was in the RN and it was just after the first Gulf War so I would have drunk anything to be honest!

Nowadays I tend to stick to Red diesel syphoned from my car with a hint of lemon, mmmm luvvverly.

since reading this thread i have become upset and disillusioned about the current state of the police force in this country.

shame. real shame.

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
since reading this thread i have become upset and disillusioned about the current state of the police force in this country.

shame. real shame.

What just since reading this thread? :whisky:

I really hope you are not serious? If you are that's quite sad that:

a. You think something I did as a Sailor fresh from a warzone and many years before I was a copper or was even considering becoming one is so reprehensible.

b. You have no sense of humour regarding my obvious joke about red diesel

So apparently based on those 2 things I am now a sad reflection of the state of todays police force?

barney

Jul 31, 2006
What just since reading this thread?

I really hope you are not serious? If you are that's quite sad that:

a. You think something I did as a Sailor fresh from a warzone and many years before I was a copper or was even considering becoming one is so reprehensible.

b. You have no sense of humour regarding my obvious joke about red diesel

So apparently based on those 2 things I am now a sad reflection of the state of todays police force?

:bigwave:

:drink:

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Thank god for that! :clap2: Does that mean i'm ok to get pissed and drive to work now before starting a fight down west street??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here