• Complete munter

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • Been with worse.....but nothing special

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I would, given the chance, just imagine picking up the News Of The World then seeing pictures of her leaving your house at 3am in the morning, then playing it cool to your mates the next day, marvellous scenes !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really don't understand the people who think its cool or clever to pretend that she's not good looking. Its exactly the same as pretending that Beckham's not a good footballer. Its clearly not true but people will still peddle it.

Yes she has a good stylist, good make-up, good lighting and she's had surgery. She's not the best looking girl in the world, but she's clearly not bad, either;

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    565.7 KB · Views: 59

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I really don't understand the people who think its cool or clever to pretend that she's not good looking. Its exactly the same as pretending that Beckham's not a good footballer. Its clearly not true but people will still peddle it.

Yes she has a good stylist, good make-up, good lighting and she's had surgery. She's not the best looking girl in the world, but she's clearly not bad, either;

Seconded

FFS, with the kind of airbrushing that picture has had I would look that good. Look at the photos where she's not been airbrushed to hell and back.

She is emminently plain without huge quantities of make-up and plastic inflating her chest and pig thick. I'd almost prefer to f*** the pig quite frankly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You have very high standards. Probably limits your options, mind, living in Reading.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Blimey, their gardens in a real state

You'd have thought it was bigger than that too

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She comes across as a vacuous, materialistic, self-obsessed media whore (and I suppose she probably is). But a dog she is not. As Mr Kraay observes, shes not the most beautiful woman nin the world, far from it. And she won;t be top of many peoples lists for a Celebrity Shag. But to go to the other extreme and make out that she is some kind of revolting rancid munter is ridiculous.

Those describing her as a deformed freak are probably just trying to portray the slightly dubious viewpoint that whilst a handsome, world-famous multi-millionaire footballer is regularly poking her, the snipers delight in saying that actually THEY wouldn;t touch her with a 10 foot bargepole. \"Ho Ho, Beckham might be a billionaire, but look at the STATE of his missus\" type stuff. Yeah right.

Its kind of an inversed jealousy. But if none of us had any ties, any existing relationships, and we took her home from a nightclub one night, given half a chance, every one of you behind your keyboards would pork her senseless.

FACT.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I think she could be good looking, but has got a scarily unhealthy body image to want to be that skinny, and sadly for me I can't see past how skinny she is to admire anything else...

Low self esteem possibly?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
But if none of us had any ties, any existing relationships, and we took her home from a nightclub one night, given half a chance, every one of you behind your keyboards would pork her senseless.

FACT.

Didn't mean I wouldn't. Just observed, too skinny and plastic tits
:D

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
But if none of us had any ties, any existing relationships, and we took her home from a nightclub one night, given half a chance, every one of you behind your keyboards would pork her senseless.

FACT.

UNFACT.

(I'm not a lesbo three wheeler!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see only HAANS and PASTY has the courage and valour to be honest then.

Tedebear - given the right mood and a following wind, I still reckon you would ;)

MYOB - Lets cut to the chase here. You;re lying. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here