Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh Match

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
If you're coming by train then take advantage of the many pubs in town. Falmer station is less than 10 mins from Brighton & is virtually on the stadium concourse, or you can get a bus at about 25 min journey.

Oh, and the AMEX is NOTHING like the warehouse that is the Moo Camp of MK Dons.

LondonRoad

Aug 21, 2011
Ok thanks lads, this is probably a stupid question so I assume you cannot smoke inside the ground?

And I think well bring between 1000-1500. 1500 was the allocation. Hopefully after we hammered Ipswich more people will buy tickets!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No smoking in the ground, as per any stadium these days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No smoking in the ground, as per any stadium these days.

Well you could smoke at the rear of the away end at London Road last season. They even supplied ashtrays which had been stuck to the walls.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
if you'd like to slaughter your own cows and sheep, or go tractor spotting :D

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well you could smoke at the rear of the away end at London Road last season. They even supplied ashtrays which had been stuck to the walls.

Was that outside the stand itself? I guess what I'm getting at is that the whole of the Amex is enclosed, therefore once you're inside, tough luck for the puffers.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
No disrespect to Peterborough but I think their squad has weakened since they've came up and that this could be a potenial hammering.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Thats what Ipswich probably thought!

Ipswich did have 9 men and even before that they were 4-1 down due to a crazy 5 minutes ! I think Ipswich had a bad day more then Peterborough had a good day.

LondonRoad

Aug 21, 2011
Ipswich did have 9 men and even before that they were 4-1 down due to a crazy 5 minutes ! I think Ipswich had a bad day more then Peterborough had a good day.

They went 4-1 down when it was 11 V 11. I mean have you seen the goals? They werent exactly taps ins were they. Ipswich underestimated us and fell apart. Seems that most teams this season are expecting us to be Relagation fodder. Which is nice because we are the underdogs and winning feels that much better. I dont think will win Saturday, but no doubt will be a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here