Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh Match

LondonRoad

Aug 21, 2011
Hey, Posh fan here just wondering what is around your ground? As in places to eat, drink like MK Dons as they have KFC and McDonalds outside the ground. Thanks in advance and cant wait for Saturday :)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nothing whatsoever mate, but the bars in all the concourses are open till 7 or later, with real ale. You can go into the home concourses and home fans into the away one.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Nothing whatsoever mate, but the bars in all the concourses are open till 7 or later, with real ale. You can go into the home concourses and home fans into the away one.

Has this actually happened yet? I was at donny and gills but not yesterday and didn't see any away fans in home end? Just can't see it happening

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Has this actually happened yet? I was at donny and gills but not yesterday and didn't see any away fans in home end? Just can't see it happening

Loads of Blackpool fans in the North Stand concourse after the game, a very nice bunch all in all. Saw one or two Gills fans in there after the CC game too.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Don’t forget The Swan, Less than 10 minutes walk from the ground. Barbeque, pies, load of real ales, other fizzy stuff and a very warm welcome yesterday.

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Don’t forget The Swan, Less than 10 minutes walk from the ground. Barbeque, pies, load of real ales, other fizzy stuff and a very warm welcome yesterday.

:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Is it true that they don't let you walk accross the footbridge and you have to go the road way to get to the ground?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Or you could get any food & drink you might fancy in town, before jumping on the train (which stops right outside the stadium). :thumbsup:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Certainly has. After Doncaster game had a beer in all 4 concourses (incl away end) and then Dicks. One of the best crawls ever! Cant believe more havent done it. Stewards allowed us to sit in seats in each stand as well to experience different views.

And a few of the Donny fans we were talking to in away end were in the North Stand at c7.30.

Cant see this happening for Leeds/Palace though!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Revenge Bar is where its at post match mate. Anywhere in Kemp Town is the place to be if you like a sausage. I'm sure they'll pop it in a roll if you ask nicely.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stewards allowed us to sit in seats in each stand as well to experience different views.

Indeed. First and only time THPP will ever be experiencing Row Z of the WSU. And NSC's own NMH there to meet and greet us tourists from the cheap seats. What could be nicer? Well apart from being met and gret by NMH. Obviously. :wink:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blackpool provided the biggest contingent of away fans in the North Stand concourse bar so far.

I saw four or five Doncaster types after the first game, a few Gills for the cup match, but there were probably twenty or thirty Blackpool supporters in there yesterday. Word will hopefully spread, I quite like having away fans around to chat to...always interesting to get a different perspective.

Richard Hebberd said after the Donny game that the plans were no different (albeit with more police & stewards around) for Palace/Pompey/Leeds/Millwall etc. The fact that they're evening games will inevitably reduce the number of away fans potentially hanging around anyway if they've got to catch trains back, but the plan is still there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here