Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh Fans Podcast - Feat Preview of Saturdays game

standingontheglebe

Oct 22, 2010
Morning All,

Well, its looks like the PUFC media circus will be joining the team @ The Withdean this Saturday - never a dull moment at London Road.

Our unofficial Posh fans podcast this week features our preview of Saturdays game (starts about 35mins in) and can be downloaded from our website: Standing On The Glebe - The Unofficial Posh Podcast or from itunes by searching for Standing On the Glebe (episode 19)

All the best for the season after Saturday, and I hope all works out well in your cracking new stadium

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Really enjoyed your podcast after our match at London Road - will listen in again, hopefully after a similar result!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Morning All,

Well, its looks like the PUFC media circus will be joining the team @ The Withdean this Saturday - never a dull moment at London Road.

Our unofficial Posh fans podcast this week features our preview of Saturdays game (starts about 35mins in) and can be downloaded from our website: Standing On The Glebe - The Unofficial Posh Podcast or from itunes by searching for Standing On the Glebe (episode 19)

All the best for the season after Saturday, and I hope all works out well in your cracking new stadium

It will? :glare:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
one aditional reporter doesnt make a 'media circus'

It does if it's this reporter

rugby_world_cup_writingClown.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here