Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portugal v Holland (Neither Official Or Unofficial But Somewhere In Between Thread)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very card happy referee

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Portugal looked a good side, sending off has probably buggered their chances though.

Reckon all the bookings were spot on, can't blame the ref for player's thuggish behaviour, which all except the last were for.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Portugal looked a good side, sending off has probably buggered their chances though.

Reckon all the bookings were spot on, can't blame the ref for player's thuggish behaviour, which all except the last were for.

Spot on.
Cant not book a player because its early in the game.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Makes me sick that the divers get away with it when you see some fella sent off for putting his arm towards the ball in the centre circle, I mean Robben should have been sent off four times already for his eight dives.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Trigger said:
Makes me sick that the divers get away with it when you see some fella sent off for putting his arm towards the ball in the centre circle, I mean Robben should have been sent off four times already for his eight dives.

But he is protecting himself....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Football needs sin bins, instant punishment for the player and team, not three games down the line.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All getting very interesting red to Dutch defender, Figo may get auto ban for head butt

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Never a red card. Figo did get caught but there was no intention and Figo is a cheating git ( good palyer though ).

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It is all good for England though. Send a few more off ref:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

est.83

Dec 6, 2003
Estonia
B.M.F said:
Never a red card.

What? Boulahrouz should have been sent off for the foul on Ronaldo... so it was right thing to show him the red as the elbow caught Figo's face. And I don't even like the Portuguese...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here