Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portugal - How amny Albion/PSG?

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Very much looking forward to this now. Went last year and would say about 250 Brighton fans agaisnt Sunderland? I would expect at least double that amount this time

How many PSG fans do you think will make the effort? hard to judge really but massive club but not really sure what to expect

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
Went last year as well and had a cracking time. I would say you can double the amount of us who were there last year. As for PSG, away support on the continent is not what it is in England but I would have thought a few hundred would make the trip.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Where abouts are you staying fella? last time we were at a Hotel just tucked away at the top of the strip, was ok for what we paid for and met some good lads from Worthing who were drinking round the pool all day..they were a right mess by the time the game started against Sunderland!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Went last year and thought there was 500 fans there, and thats what i heard.I'm off Monday can't wait to see the team in action!

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Where abouts are you staying fella? last time we were at a Hotel just tucked away at the top of the strip, was ok for what we paid for and met some good lads from Worthing who were drinking round the pool all day..they were a right mess by the time the game started against Sunderland!

Pretty sure i know exactly who you are talking about!

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London
Not this year westsusssexseagulls, but stick with those worthing boys, top boys.....Although the one that looks a bit like rick waller is a bit weird

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here