Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Portsmouth v. Brighton & Hove Albion - Official Match Thread ***

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Does look like we need one more striker, Gus doesn't like Bergkamp clearly or he'd be on the bench today

Dont think we can say that... he porbably felt with two strikers on the field and only 5 subs that it was better to use the forward berth of 54 subs to have a winger. Didnt expect BUckley to go off early.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
• Aiming to record back-to-back wins at the outset of a second tier season, for the first time in 27 years.

CRAZY

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Probably knows that when Hosky is fit he will be only on the bench

surely a reason for Barnes to run his arse off but doesn't seem to be happening for him - bit like Tuesday and maybe the wrong time to experience a dip in form with Hoskins coming back

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not many goals in the Championship and all the games seem close. I think this will the same all season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
ketchup (but never wiv baked beans, thats just wrong) x

Unless egg's bacon,sausages,fried bread,black pudding,tomatoes and toast are involved.............bloody hell i'm starving.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Went to the kitchen to get apple juice for my five year old.. she gave me the following commentary of the Liverpool game:

the reds got it, the blues got it, the red got it, the blue's getting it, now the yellow's got it. The blue's got it, the red's fallen over... the black's got it....

Brilliant!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here