Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Looking at 2 hours or so.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Without putting in actual postcodes it show 121 miles 2hrs 7 mins as the quickest. Instead of putting Portsmouth or Bristol you can just put the actual postcode and obviously it will show door to door.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Am I missing something here ???

Yes c'untchops you are. He asked how long it took, someone gave him a link ,he checked it up, then he stated on here how long it took him, according to the link he got given.:rolleyes:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes c'untchops you are. He asked how long it took, someone gave him a link ,he checked it up, then he stated on here how long it took him, according to the link he got given.:rolleyes:

ooohhh 'ark at the teenager, yes he asked how long it would take to get from Portsmouth to Bristol then states a few posts later it takes him 2hr 42 from Southsea - sorry I just thought it was a strange question if he already knew how long it took him from down the road that's all.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
ooohhh 'ark at the teenager, yes he asked how long it would take to get from Portsmouth to Bristol then states a few posts later it takes him 2hr 42 from Southsea - sorry I just thought it was a strange question if he already knew how long it took him from down the road that's all.

It was after I was given the rac routefinder link that I found out how long it took.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
At least the Teenager can read... :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here