Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Tickets now on club web site

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Mine says i have 1322, but i've been to as many games as my uncle both away and home in cups, been a season ticket holder at Withdean for 3 years (same as him) and we both have Amex season tickets but he only has 1272. Any ideas where my extra points came from?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

The page on the "Coming Up" section:

"1270 points or more online from 6pm on Wednesday 27th July, and via all usual channels from 10am on Thursday 28th July"

Ah, they've changed it! It says different here:
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Portsmouth Ticket Details

But thanks anyway.

£30 - rip off for that dump :angry:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mine says i have 1322, but i've been to as many games as my uncle both away and home in cups, been a season ticket holder at Withdean for 3 years (same as him) and we both have Amex season tickets but he only has 1272. Any ideas where my extra points came from?

If you look at your purchase history, it should become clear. My guess would be...

Season ticket - 1000
Withdean - 250
1901 - 30
Gillingham - 20
Spurs (in error) - 20
The bizarre bonus - 2

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Is it only last season's Withdean STH's who get the 250 extra points? I had a ST for three years 02-05 but had to give it up when I moved to Newcastle for uni, now I'm back and have only been credited 1000pts. Fair play if it is only recent holders but just want to make sure its not a mistake!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I'm not a 1901er, nor do I want to go to Pompey but I still have 20 points for Spurs and none for Gillingham.

If others are the same, there could be some with 1300 points who shouldn't have them, and others who should have them but don't.

I've bought both Spurs and Gills tickets, and the loyalty has been credited against the Spurs game instead of the Gills game, which actually doesn't matter to me, but isn't correct.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Not on sale at Queens Road, cue the anger.

I wonder if this loyalty period plan is going to end up with the usual binfest when tickets go on sale to the masses. Most people, especially for away games, go in groups. So will these people, even if they have loads of loyalty points, still wait for the sale period when they can get all the tickets for their group ?

If your group has people of different points levels, then it will be difficult to sit together away, if not impossible.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Maybe the bizarre two points is a good will gesture to the fans for the unwarranted £2 online booking fee for tickets? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here