Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth sign Manchester City youngsters on loan

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
As much as i'd like to see pompey go down however... i was very happy to have seen them beat bham... Id rather we get in the playoffs.

The best out come it they beat our play off rivals and lose to everyone else... i cant see them getting out of the relegation zone anyway.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Birmingham and Coventry had transfer embargoes slapped on them because of their finances. They are not even in administration. How Pompey are allowed to sign 3 players whilst in administration is an absolute piss take out of the rest of the football league.

This, but i would like them to beat every team they are up against in the top 10......and its the same for every other team.....maybe except Palace, id rather they only draw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They were not allowed to sign anyone, money, loans or freebies.
That does sound weird, but I have no idea whether it's fair or not without knowing all the details - why have they got this embargo, and why haven't pompey.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
One thing ive found strange with them all season is that they've never had many academy/youth teamers on the bench, preferring to go with only 3/4 subs rather than blooding any promising youngsters they might have. Did they scrap their youth team due to the mess they're in? If we were in that predicament, we'd have blooded Cook(when he was still here), Hall, JFC, Kasim, Rodgers, Toby, etc..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here