Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Saturday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The team news article says Greer and Elphick . Has it changed since it was first put up?

Greer and Elphick is what I'm thinking it will be, though

interesting ........................... yes it has changed and certainly sounds more in line with fans' hopes and expectations and with Gus' promise not to tinker too much :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
draw fine! trip to fratton super:D glad mullery didnt say oh lets lose to southend,ipswich,west brom and derby in the league cup and lets field a weaken team against palace in the fa cup:eek: only lost one game at home in league and both cups that year! get some backbone guys:smokin:

errr pretty sure I didn't say I want us to lose :facepalm:

my point is that a draw will mean another game to play in an already congested fixture list that in all honesty we really can do without, no question of lack of backbone :wave:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
pompey fans are convinced that we won't cope with Nugent Kitson and Utaka up front and you have to say that if we change our centre back pairing they might be right

then again they reckon that Sonko and Mokoena might not cope too well with our front two as they have apparently been awful recently

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Bumped into Lewis Dunk today at work and asked if he was playing Saturday and said he didn't know (obviously I knew he wouldn't tell me and tbf he probably doesn't know himself!). Nice fella though :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here