Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Rant

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
There are some very sad and bitter people on here. As I have said before we have received a lot of support from Portsmouth. I got many of their fans to send cards to Prescott. They to remember what it was like playing in Div 4. They hate Southampton not us. I will be going to the Community Shield as it is on Sunday the day after our first game. They wanted us to get our ground. Let them have their glory. They are passionate about their team. What harm does Westwood do?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
There are some very sad and bitter people on here. As I have said before we have received a lot of support from Portsmouth. I got many of their fans to send cards to Prescott. They to remember what it was like playing in Div 4. They hate Southampton not us. I will be going to the Community Shield as it is on Sunday the day after our first game. They wanted us to get our ground. Let them have their glory. They are passionate about their team. What harm does Westwood do?

Pretty much agree with that statement. Miles don't brand us all Londoners just a bit too many London wannabes up here thats all, just wish my neighbours would be happy to adjust our aerial to Midhurst or Heathfield. I do watch the Meridian news on the web sometimes however. :thumbsup:

P.S Not just Crawley but also East Grinstead (home to a sizable numbers of Pala*e fans) way and parts of the Crowborough area (according to a Crowborough based NSC poster a few years ago).

Last edited:

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
As much as i hate pompey i would so much prefer them to win rather than some Welsh Sheep Sh****rs!!! im sure you will all agree with that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There are certainly a lot worse Portsmouth fans than Westwood, he's actually an alright guy, strange, and the bell is annoying, but no harm really. However, they do have many many idiotic chav fans, Redknapp is a crook and they are funded by an arms dealer. And worst of all, them being successful undoubtedly has an impact on our (potential) fan base.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Speak for yourself 88Brighton. I dont wish for the skate to win any football match EVER again. EVER. Let alone the bloody FA cup final.

As for the rest of you, the man asked for RANTS.

f***ing skate bastards, winning the FA Cup. What a load of absolute shit. Nasty scummy little club, owned by an arms dealer, managed by a thieving, lying self-publicist, in a nasty scummy town populated by chavs, inbreds and sailors. The gateway to Portsea island is now a huge landfill mountain, which is good and fair, as it provides travellers with a fair reflection of what to expect should they venture further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here