Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth Rant

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I hate everyting about porstmouth, their play up pompey chant, and how meridian and south today both lick their asses... lets have it right they won the fa cup on tap ins.... anymore rants much appreciated :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

I hate their pathetic crappy fans who are made out to be "salt of the earth" (like their jowl-faced corrupt criminal of a boss), but are actually violent scum who would beat their own parents for fun.

I hate Pompey more than any other team in the world.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I hate John "portsmouth fc" Westwood as he looks like your gran in fancy dress. And Fred Dineage the smug fuckface.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
John Portsmouth FC Westwood is in real life a very intelligent chap who owns a shop selling antique books in Petersfield, a pain in the arse sticking his Play Up Pompey stickers everywhere but none the less a decent chap. Let them have their 5 minutes of fame better that they won and represent England in EUFA Cup than a Championship side from Wales.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good luck to them. Their fans deserve some success, being in Southampton's shadow for so many years.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
John Portsmouth FC Westwood is in real life a very intelligent chap who owns a shop selling antique books in Petersfield, a pain in the arse sticking his Play Up Pompey stickers everywhere but none the less a decent chap. Let them have their 5 minutes of fame better that they won and represent England in EUFA Cup than a Championship side from Wales.

Marty Feldman?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No matter how they dress it up they won a very devalued FA Cup...and they want Redknapp to be knighted ffs! It's harder to win the Sussex Senior Cup these days and it carries a damn site more weight in the footballing world than the FA Cup.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They've won the FA Cup, so they can brag about something. However Pompey is a blight on the South Coast, a truly ugly place populated by ugly people.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So, if the Albion win it sometime in the future, will there be a Pompey board with these types of posts on it? I guess so, and Meridian will be all over us, and our fans will be paraded on South Today etc etc.

I hate Portsmouth too, because they are local rivals, but they just won the self proclaimed greatest cup tournament in the world. Players from every corner of the earth would cut off their right arm to play in "The Final". Fans of every team want to be at Wembley watching their team win the FA Cup.

Would you expect anything less from any regional TV and Media stations if a team from their area won it?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It is annoying that Sussex residents are treated as second class citizens by the TV stations. This will get worse soon when they cut the number of regional areas in an effort to save money too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It is annoying that Sussex residents are treated as second class citizens by the TV stations. This will get worse soon when they cut the number of regional areas in an effort to save money too.

Correct that man.

Meridian will cover everything WEST of West Sussex, and some of Kent.
South East Today will cover everything EAST of West Sussex.

The only time Mid-Sussex ever get a mention is when they are talking about Fatty Soames on his quad bike or the A&E Closure at the Princess Royal:shrug:

But to be fair, South East Today are fairly good at covering the Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry they won but I'm not going to waste energy getting upset about a club we are unlikely to be playing for years. At the moment they are in a different league to us in all ways.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
No matter how they dress it up they won a very devalued FA Cup...and they want Redknapp to be knighted ffs! It's harder to win the Sussex Senior Cup these days and it carries a damn site more weight in the footballing world than the FA Cup.

Let see ..... Portsmouth had to beat Man United at Old Trafford on way to winning the FA Cup , whats the hardest game in the Sussex Senior Cup then :rolleyes:

Carries alot more weight than the FA Cup ? Who to ? No one out of Sussex gives a toss, FA Cup final has a world wide audience of millions .... hardly a comparrasion is it ?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Correct that man.

Meridian will cover everything WEST of West Sussex, and some of Kent.
South East Today will cover everything EAST of West Sussex.

The only time Mid-Sussex ever get a mention is when they are talking about Fatty Soames on his quad bike or the A&E Closure at the Princess Royal:shrug:

But to be fair, South East Today are fairly good at covering the Albion.

Even worse you could live in parts of Northern Sussex and get a regional channel that covers everything NORTH of all Sussex.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Even worse you could live in parts of Northern Sussex and get a regional channel that covers everything NORTH of all Sussex.

Yeah but all you North Sussex folk are all Londoners anyway:p:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let see ..... Portsmouth had to beat Man United at Old Trafford on way to winning the FA Cup , whats the hardest game in the Sussex Senior Cup then :rolleyes:

Carries alot more weight than the FA Cup ? Who to ? No one out of Sussex gives a toss, FA Cup final has a world wide audience of millions .... hardly a comparrasion is it ?

Are you either ten years old or American by any chance? Shiver me frickin timbers :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here