Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth fans gone missing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Since our piss taking performance of the mighty Pompey their best fans in the world seem to have disappeared over this part of Sussex.

Tell your stories here of their feeble excuses - have you neighbours work colleagues avoided the football subject?

Tossers they had it coming.:dance::yahoo::dance:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From the thread title, I thought this meant some of their fans never made it back on Saturday.

:jester:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From the thread title, I thought this meant some of their fans never made it back on Saturday.

I thought it had been bounced from several months ago when most of us noticed that 6,000 were suddenly missing from their average gate, which puts them well below average Championsip attendance. Best fans in the world, my f***ing arse.

D

Deleted member 2719

I thought it had been bounced from several months ago when most of us noticed that 6,000 were suddenly missing from their average gate, which puts them well below average Championsip attendance. Best fans in the world, my f***ing arse.

As if i would try and mis-lead NSC top lads!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I was under the impression that they'd progressed from being the Best Fans in the World to being the Most Long Suffering Fans in the World. What with the 8 years of top flight football, a team full of Internationals, cup finals, Europe etc etc.

Barely a day goes by when I don't have a quiet little weep to myself at their plight. Those poor, poor bastards.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Best bean counters in the world-same numbers going through but factor in a few faulty turnstiles: Bingo! 6,000 x £30 = £180,000 hidden from us, the tax payers. Per match. Thieving bar stewards.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I work with a couple of Pompey fans, both of whom were gracious enough to say that we were the better team and deserved the win.

On both occasions, I was proudly fiddling with my BHA tie (on sale in shop) and thinking to myself "Eat shit you bastards" I did enjoy that!:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Just started a thread about a similar observation I made in Chi today.

Then I saw this one - clearly their disappearance was more noticeable than I gave it credit for!

I brought a Portsmouth News today for the first time. The centre page spread was surprisingly balanced, almost verging on being pro Albion. I think they also gave our players higher scores than the Argus did!

D

Deleted member 2719

Just started a thread about a similar observation I made in Chi today.

Then I saw this one - clearly their disappearance was more noticeable than I gave it credit for!

I brought a Portsmouth News today for the first time. The centre page spread was surprisingly balanced, almost verging on being pro Albion. I think they also gave our players higher scores than the Argus did!

They can't lock themselves in for ever, Come on Pompey fans 'let's be aving ya'.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Best bean counters in the world-same numbers going through but factor in a few faulty turnstiles: Bingo! 6,000 x £30 = £180,000 hidden from us, the tax payers. Per match. Thieving bar stewards.

Hang on, £30 to watch that shower of shit? Even when they were having their moment in the limelight who in their right mind would pay £30 to watch them? Besides the fact that not many of them actually are in their right mind or in any other state of mind that could be deemed as sane since when did dole money stretch to allow them to pay £30 to go watch their beloved hired guns. Someone somewhere must have siphoned off a whole lot of money because they didn't spend it on their bills did they? They must surely rank alongside Bernie Madhoff (or whatever his name was) in the creative accounting stakes.

airdrionian exile

Nov 2, 2009
El abb made a meal off it

The office was so quite today i decided to pop down the shops to buy them a free lunch. Walked in handed around pizza and when asked how much just said free one, Even the scouser laughed. Never seen the pubs in chichester so empty saturday night had to visit 6 before i could find any pompey fans.

D

Deleted member 2719

The office was so quite today i decided to pop down the shops to buy them a free lunch. Walked in handed around pizza and when asked how much just said free one, Even the scouser laughed. Never seen the pubs in chichester so empty saturday night had to visit 6 before i could find any pompey fans.

:lolol:

Don't be too soft on them i am sure they were pretty smug in there premiership/fa cup days.

D

Deleted member 2719

I must try and bump into that Ex Albion supporter in Littlehampton, who decided to defect to Pompey because we had left the goldstone.

:tosser: Would we want the F*cker back thou.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Little revs pompey shirt not appeared for washing after saturday,to be fair he was supporting his first team brighton while wearing his pompey :eek: shirt in the west stand.

Rev you have to sort that out mate! How come he never wore his first choice shirt? Talking about Portsmouth fans ......well you know Mouldy i detest the club as much as you but i have to say they have been very gracious in defeat on their forums. Fair play to them they are still supporting their team through thick and thin and following the seagulls as we have over recent years we have been through similar scenario's when our club fell into decline in the Archer "regime". A lot of them have a lot of knowledge of our struggle to build a new ground and even wished us luck and showed a smidgen of affection to our club. If we get promoted next year it could be the first season for years that Brighton and Hove Albion have a higher average home attendance than Portsmouth F.C (if they continue their decline)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here