Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portsmouth and Fratton Park

saintSeagull

Aug 13, 2003
I like Fratton Park

Erm yes the toilets in the away end had no running water which is a disgrace at £32 a ticket but the atmospherse at Fratton park is good. One of the reason's for Pompey's recent success lets not forget premiership, 2 cup finals one which they won, and a brief spell in Europe is probably partly to do with the atmosphere at the ground. Portsmouth fans are every bit as passionate as Brighton fans. Don't like bell man though.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Erm yes the toilets in the away end had no running water which is a disgrace at £32 a ticket but the atmospherse at Fratton park is good. One of the reason's for Pompey's recent success lets not forget premiership, 2 cup finals one which they won, and a brief spell in Europe is probably partly to do with the atmosphere at the ground. Portsmouth fans are every bit as passionate as Brighton fans. Don't like bell man though.

Cheated and robbed their way to....

CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Yeah - the toilets were grim to be polite. Basically the floor was slightly angled and all the piss slid down to one cormer - nearly as bad as Millmoor in the old days.

The other thing I noticed when watching the highlights last night is what a shit camera angle Pompey have - can't they raise their camera gantry a bit - there's no perspective at all. I had a better view of our goal from our end than even the camera portrayed.

The Albion give the away support coloured walls (in their team colours), away fan ales and also nostalgic pictures of away team history.

Pompey give us 1" of piss on the khazi floor. Like Parkhead in the 90s when they purposely blocked the away toilet outfall to ensure supporters were up to their knees in piss! (it ain't much better now by the way!)

Pompeyscum!

TNBA

TTF

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm guessing the toilets haven't been upgraded because there isn't a contractor within 100 miles who us willing to work for the club after the way they shafted all the local tradesman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here