Portslade

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah you need a passport to get into the Oak but its not a bad place :D

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
cardboard said:
Mile Oak is nice!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

If you want to feel like youre living 30000000000 miles from anywhere :lolol: :lolol:

Nah i like mile oak really - i just hate having to pay £20 for a taxi home!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't forget, the SLADE is proud host to the best burger/kebab joint in the Northern Hemishere - PORKYS. Just have one of their half-pound chilli cheeseburgers, or mixed donor with thousand island, and you'll know where I'm coming from.

:fatbastard:

D

Deleted User X18H

Bella Emberg is Portslades most famous ever person.........apart from Malcolm Stuart

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Portslade is great.. i lived there from aged 1-26 and would love to live there again... my family all still live in Portslade too. Cannot understand why North Portslade in particular gets slagged off... there's nothing to slag off!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
must agree PORKYS is the dogs bollocks,i havent been their for couple of years but they used to put their donner meat on the charcoal,it was so tasty,and most of the

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Portslade is horrible.

I have to work here every day.

Can't imagine what it would be like to live here permanently. :(

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Portslade is horrible.

I have to work here every day.

Can't imagine what it would be like to live here permanently. :(

You must work in South Portslade.. which to be fair is a different planet compared to North Portslade

Gf lives there so I half live there...

It's alright, bit quiet but the area she's in (off Fox Way/Hangleton Lane, the little close there) is a bit chavvy and you get kids hanging around at night causing trouble so I'm a bit edgy leaving my car parked outside but I'm sure there's much nicer parts to it.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I THINK that South Portslade (Portslade-bySea) is South of the Old Shoreham Road, and North is er, North of the OSR.

I used to live there and liked it. If you like Sun Dried Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinegar etc. it's probably not for you - it's got real people living there who have been there for years.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Gf lives there so I half live there...

It's alright, bit quiet but the area she's in (off Fox Way/Hangleton Lane, the little close there) is a bit chavvy and you get kids hanging around at night causing trouble so I'm a bit edgy leaving my car parked outside but I'm sure there's much nicer parts to it.
Warrior Close ?
Wasn't that in the Argus a few weeks back cos of some pimp gang-warfare there or something ? I think the Warrior chavs finished spray-painting the little springy horse and wanted to take control of the swings, but the Fox Way Massive were having none of it.

A bloodbath of baseball caps and chunky rings ensued, to a backdrop of pumping hip-hop choons from a Vauxhall Nova with the doors open.

Last edited:

Easy 10 said:
Warrior Close ?
Wasn't that in the Argus a few weeks back cos of some pimp gang-warfare there or something ? I think the Warrior chavs finished spray-painting the little springy horse and wanted to take control of the swings, but the Fox Way Massive were having none of it.

A bloodbath of baseball caps and chunky rings ensued, to a backdrop of pumping hip-hop choons from a Vauxhall Nova with the doors open.

No, the close just before there Easy.

I know Warrior Close (very apt name) well though, it's every bit as bad as the Argus made it out to be. My gf's former would be rapist lives there, I've been a wanted man round those parts since confronting him. Nice.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Deano's Right Foot said:
I THINK that South Portslade (Portslade-bySea) is South of the Old Shoreham Road, and North is er, North of the OSR.

Correct!

Mar 24, 2005
Deano's Right Foot said:

I used to live there and liked it. If you like Sun Dried Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinegar etc. it's probably not for you - it's got real people living there who have been there for years.

The OSR. Like it. Could be a good name for a teen drama.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was born and dragged up in Portslade

.......nuff said ???

However, i now live in that Chav hellhole Westdene :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here