Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Portman road atmosphere.

The stand next to the fans was very quiet, but I think there was a lot of families there, may be wrong though! I looked up to the North stand(I think) and although I didn't hear them a lot I did see them chanting and standing, so I can only guess the acoustics were a bit crap

EDIT: I was right in the top corner of the away end, so it did look weird to see them all chanting but to hear absolutely nothing....

How is that having a pop you mong? It's an honest appraisal. I didn't say they were shit or anything, just that the Ipswich fans were louder.

And if you'd bothered to take in anything else that was read in this thread instead of fuelling your pathetic vendetta against me, you may have noted that most BHA fans couldn't hear the Ipswich supporters, thus giving the impression that they thought they'd outsung them.

Still, don't let the facts get in the way of your opinions you nob.

quality, only on NSC can you call someone a 'mong' and a 'nob' (less offesive than knob I suppose) and not be 'having a pop'.
cheered me up anyway! :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least 18 :lolol:

Not that you're counting or anything, you sad sad bastard.

hahah - exactly what I thought. Now has anyone been sad enough to count ours? Doubt it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How is that having a pop you mong? It's an honest appraisal. I didn't say they were shit or anything, just that the Ipswich fans were louder.

And if you'd bothered to take in anything else that was read in this thread instead of fuelling your pathetic vendetta against me, you may have noted that most BHA fans couldn't hear the Ipswich supporters, thus giving the impression that they thought they'd outsung them.
Still, don't let the facts get in the way of your opinions you nob.

So BHA couldn't hear Ipswich cos of the accoustics. Yet you in the home end could hear BHA perfectly and the accoustic problem doesn't matter...? lol think about it!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
funniest thing we saw was 20 minutes into the second half, the score 1-1 , and some old guy in the front row of the south stand reading a book (yes a book )

Was virtually right opposite this tool (why not sit at home and read a book and save yourself £30 mate?)and couldn't hear a peep out of the Ipswich fans, until they started winning!

Been to Bristol, Leicester and now Ipswich and Ipswich were by far the quietest....still at least they had no drum. Was very far away from their north stand so maybe the acoustics were bad, or just maybe they were pretty quiet. Those that listened to the game on the radio will be able to give a judgement.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
quality, only on NSC can you call someone a 'mong' and a 'nob' (less offesive than knob I suppose) and not be 'having a pop'.
cheered me up anyway! :)

He said I was having a pop at our fans, not him, which I was denying.

So BHA couldn't hear Ipswich cos of the accoustics. Yet you in the home end could hear BHA perfectly and the accoustic problem doesn't matter...? lol think about it!

I could hear both sets of fans clearly, Brighton made noise, Ipswich made more. Could have been down to the acoustics, but being that were far more Ipswich fans (as you pointed out), and we were a poor second to their team for the majority of the afternoon, my theory is that the Ipswich fans were simply louder. Not that it matters, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here