Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pop Bitch Football question of the week.

Dandyman

In London village.
Which Premier League international footballer is currently starring in a video
going round the red-tops? There's him (and he's really no oil painting),
a hooker, and action described by a picture desk as "hardcore".
:O

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
A guy I work with has a mate who works for the Daily Mail, according to him there are currently 4 super injunctions out there relating to football:

1. David James - Not sure what for
2. Chamakh - a prostitute in Vegas
3. Peter Crouch - again pictures with a prostitue
4. Richard Keys - Pictures of him in a bondage dungeon having a Max Mosley moment.

So Crouch or Chamakh is my guess, both meet the criteria above. Assuming the injunctions relate to the above.... I'll ask him to ask his mate.

Dandyman

In London village.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
There was a lovely short piece in this weeks private eye referring to richard keys and his new role at Talksport with four or five very unsubtle comments about whips, chains and the like. I thought it read a bit funny

to quote "terrible spanking he received over sexist comments...painful experience....Talksport clearly feels confident that it can whip Keys, in particular, into line"

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
There was a lovely short piece in this weeks private eye referring to richard keys and his new role at Talksport with four or five very unsubtle comments about whips, chains and the like. I thought it read a bit funny

to quote "terrible spanking he received over sexist comments...painful experience....Talksport clearly feels confident that it can whip Keys, in particular, into line"

As Gritt23 posted, PLEASE let this be true.

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
Is this thing about Keys a joke?!

Dandyman

In London village.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Is this thing about Keys a joke?!

As I said, someone who I work with has a mate at The Daily Mail. The guy I work with told me that Keys got a Super injunction out two weeks ago to stop these images of him in a bondage dungeon being published by the press. It would appear from Private Eye they seem to know too.

I suppose if everyone 'knows' it becomes public knowledge and there is no point in the injunction anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here