Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor turnout tonight. No excuses people !!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What is the ‘trouble’ and ‘pain’ compared with, say, a league game ?

I don’t think there is, though everyone’s circumstances are different.

Friendly matches for me, are a ‘nice to see’, rather than a must go, which I consider league games to be. Yesterday, didn’t fancy it, so decided not to go.

Listened on the radio, but didn’t sound like I missed much TBH.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don’t think there is, though everyone’s circumstances are different.

Friendly matches for me, are a ‘nice to see’, rather than a must go, which I consider league games to be. Yesterday, didn’t fancy it, so decided not to go.

Listened on the radio, but didn’t sound like I missed much TBH.

Def not on the pitch…….

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
yeah sure digital season tickets , online entry criteria , deadly flu about , 40 % of the faithful probably over 60 , nowhere to park .......no problems at all.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What is the ‘trouble’ and ‘pain’ compared with, say, a league game ?

It's an evaluation of 'trouble' against my interest in the event. In simple context, I'll take the trouble to to go to The Amex for a League match or some U23 matches because I am interested. I don't take the trouble to go to The Amex for some early rounds of the Cups, WSL, or most friendlies. It's just a measure of effort against my interest.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
As I have got older the enthusiasm has tailed off, the last proper season I was freezing my tits off in the P&R queue and was generally thinking am I really enjoying this, the football we play is predictable atmosphere sterile admittedly I wasn’t well at the time and feel much better after my operation, still didn’t have any urge to go last night though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lovely part of the Lakes. One of my favourite places in the U.K.
holiday or live there?

Up on holiday. Staying just outside the town.

If you get past the monsoons that keep hitting us, the place is spectacular. Heading out to Keswick tomorrow and have heard that is fab too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Up on holiday. Staying just outside the town.

If you get past the monsoons that keep hitting us, the place is spectacular. Heading out to Keswick tomorrow and have heard that is fab too.

Yeah, Keswick is beautiful. I worked there for a Summer. Nice to get the tour boat of Derwent Water if the weather is good. Enjoy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here