Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old palace!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
When I first see the advert I thought, why don't Brighton advertise in this area but the club probably doesn't need to or feel the need to, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and Tunbridge wells have a large Brighton fan base already.

It did make me laugh though, because the average palace fan thinks they are a big club.

Well they have been in the top two divisions consistently for a good while, and are, at the time of writing, sitting pretty in the league. They might not be in the Premier League, but they are hardly minnows.

Sorry for not getting caught up in the rivalry bollocks. Good luck them, they are just another club to me...

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
When I first see the advert I thought, why don't Brighton advertise in this area but the club probably doesn't need to or feel the need to, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks and Tunbridge wells have a large Brighton fan base already.

It did make me laugh though, because the average palace fan thinks they are a big club.

I don't think you'll find many that do, suggest you look at some of the posts on NSC from your mob, you'll find many of them think you are a big club.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Well they have been in the top two divisions consistently for a good while, and are, at the time of writing, sitting pretty in the league. They might not be in the Premier League, but they are hardly minnows.

Sorry for not getting caught up in the rivalry bollocks. Good luck them, they are just another club to me...

Not a bad stance to take!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well done on your last promotion from the old 3rd div. Can't remember the last time we had to do that. How long now since your mob were in the top flight ?

You always have to spoil it by failing to mention that the only reason you achieved the 'success' of the past however many years was by entering administration TWICE. If you had cut your cloth accordingly (as we did, Plymouth etc have done) you wouldn't be able to trot out such specious nonsense.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I don't think you'll find many that do, suggest you look at some of the posts on NSC from your mob, you'll find many of them think you are a big club.

One in the net, have you sold zaha for £8trillion yet?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

One in the net, have you sold zaha for £8trillion yet?:banana::ffsparr:

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Have you sold Buckley for £8trillion +£1 so Poyet can say 'see i told you he was better'? :)

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
You always have to spoil it by failing to mention that the only reason you achieved the 'success' of the past however many years was by entering administration TWICE. If you had cut your cloth accordingly (as we did, Plymouth etc have done) you wouldn't be able to trot out such specious nonsense.

thats no way to talk too founder members of the premier league

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hehe....i used that page to clean my fridge fronts at work this morning!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Sell Bridcutt to Real Madrid = No debt , simples

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Have you sold Buckley for £8trillion +£1 so Poyet can say 'see i told you he was better'? :)

Hehe...and the rest.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well done on your last promotion from the old 3rd div. Can't remember the last time we had to do that. How long now since your mob were in the top flight ?

Being in the top flight means nothing these days when only 3-4 clubs ever win it. Winning the league 2 title sounds more fun than finishing 16th in the PL.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Something to do with being honest and doing the right thing first and then there are some whom cheat there way there
slap_zps7f12c480.gif

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
C0lz, were you cheating when you screwed loads of local businesses by forcing them to take 20p in the pound?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Even that's more than your lot paid
Personally I think both times we went bankrupt were due to awful mismanagement rather than a deliberate attempt to cheat. Just like I think that when you went bankrupt and had to sell your ground that was due to awful mismanagement. However when your fans are constantly calling us cheats most of those who do so know nothing about your history.

20p in the pound is just a lesser degree than our cheating if that's what you want to call it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here