Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor MLS Cousins Toronto FC

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
while we on the MLS thing does anyone know who is showing highlights and or live games this season? Same as last ESPN classic and Channel 5??

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Anyway, half time and it is 1-0 Columbus. Bit against the run of play really. Poor penalty taken by Samuel just before the break - should have gone in 1-1.

Got to feel sorry for the Columbus goalie in the second half, though. I think he's in for a PELTING.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Now that is a LONG way from the centre of anything!

Certainly was, the province on its own (without Newfoundland) is roughly the size of the British Isles and there were only 40k of us living there, that is what I call sparsely populated.

BendyThumbs

Feb 26, 2005
Toronto
How did i miss this thread!

I went to 3 games last year, plus a handful of U20 World Cup games and the atmosphere is always great. I know someone who has season tickets and sells them off, but getting your hands on them are impossible to get. I heard 2500 to Colombus so that should be amazing. Toronto is MLS!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
How did i miss this thread!

I went to 3 games last year, plus a handful of U20 World Cup games and the atmosphere is always great. I know someone who has season tickets and sells them off, but getting your hands on them are impossible to get. I heard 2500 to Colombus so that should be amazing. Toronto is MLS!

Still couldn't score though, could they. Still no punch up front. Unless they learn to convert their chances, it will be a long season. But it doesn't seem to matter to the fans, they party anyway.

BendyThumbs

Feb 26, 2005
Toronto
They have a ton of available cash since Ronnie O'Brien moved out and they better start using it. I get a worried feeling that MLSE won't financially support the team, or focus on team building as much as they should as long as the fans keep showing up....Maple Leafs anyone?

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
We should start some sort of Canadian "Seagulls supporters club" if there isn't one already

And how about an alliance or a link between the two clubs, much like the link between Celtic and St Pauli !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here