Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor Andy Cole

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Grow up you silly boy. You don't know anything about me or my life. I'd never make comments like the above about someone I don't know for fear of that person actually suffering from from some form of abuse.

People like you make me sick...you're all so bloody presumptious and think you know everything when in fact you know nothing. Well, my friend you know absolutely nothing about me and my family and friends, nor the fact that I DO have someone very close to me who has been knocked around and abused when they were a child so I'm not as ignorant as you think I am!:censored:

Coming from a man who has labeled cole a wife beater on the back of an allegation he read on a bbc news website,im not sure Im the one who needs to grow up and not be so naive. You really are a prat.

I have had a family member of mine whos life has been tarnished by false allegations and false allegations from police and media.

As for knowing about your life...what the fcuk has that got to do with Andy Cole and this possible false allegation? Did he knock someone around that you know???

I also know someone who was knocked around as a child...but that does not men that every allegation or story is true....does it?

Now your talking shit mate and are acting like you have a massive chip on your shoulder by starting abusing someone because they disagree with you hanging someone before any true factual evidence has come to light....cretin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here