Pony Tails

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ponytail = one singular piece of hair
Bunches = Hair put into two parts
Pig tails = Hair put into two parts and plaited

There is something perverse about finding bunches/pigtails attractive as it essentially makes the female look younger and innocent in a schoolgirl way. As Easy says maybe we are just all a bit warped.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its a schoolgirl thing I suppose. We're all closet paedo's

_1110452_britney150.jpg

:love:

Some truth in that. I think it reminds us all of the days when you could put your hand up a girls skirt and probably get away with it!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pig tails on balding men are the worst, almost but not quite as bad a comb overs on bald men.

Jan 30, 2008
Me and the missus went to a New Years Eve party a few years ago. The theme was "School days", so we all had to dress up in school uniforms. My missus went in a full-on St Trinians-type outfit, complete with pigtails.

Needless to say I f***ed her like a steam-powered traction engine as soon as we got in the door (home that is, not when we arrived at the party - that would have been inappropriate).
THEN YOU WOKE UP !!:lolol:

Me and the missus went to a New Years Eve party a few years ago. The theme was "School days", so we all had to dress up in school uniforms. My missus went in a full-on St Trinians-type outfit, complete with pigtails.

Needless to say I f***ed her like a steam-powered traction engine as soon as we got in the door (home that is, not when we arrived at the party - that would have been inappropriate).

Ahh dude, you're all old and stuff :sick: Wrong!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2389350 said:
Ahh dude, you're all old and stuff :sick: Wrong!

It was New Years Eve 2003, so I was 32 you cheeky young SCAMP

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Ponytail = one singular piece of hair
Bunches = Hair put into two parts
Pig tails = Hair put into two parts and plaited

There is something perverse about finding bunches/pigtails attractive as it essentially makes the female look younger and innocent in a schoolgirl way. As Easy says maybe we are just all a bit warped.

Is there a specific term for one big plait then?
Most famous example Lara Croft / Angelina.

Tails isn't in today,

so no throbbing and I have to concentrate on working now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here