Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompy take over.

And as ever the FA of course stand by and allow it to happen............'fit and proper test' is an absolute insult.....poor old Pompey

It's the Football League's fit and proper persons test, not the FA's.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is it just me that is confused why anyone would want to 'invest' in Portsmouth or do you reckon this new bunch think that promotion to the Premiership is a given and they can then use the club as a cash machine.

D'oh! Edna beat me to it.

As long as my memory stretches back in football, Portsmouth have been in financial strife, one way or another, what gives?

Social Sausage

Apr 17, 2011
And as ever the FA of course stand by and allow it to happen............'fit and proper test' is an absolute insult.....poor old Pompey

No , no, no, no, no! It's not "Poor Old Pompey" at all.

It's the same Pompey that had no remorse in robbing cancer charities, St. John's Ambulance, local businesses and taxpayers to the tune of £138m.

It's the same Pompey that will be outbidding Brighton and many other Championship/Premier League rivals for players that they can't afford.

And whilst all that was going on, you also had remorseless fans living it up with two FA Cup Finals, European trips and Premier League football for several consecutive seasons - which you all paid for.

It's the same Pompey that falls into administration every ten years or so.

They've been flicking the V's to all and sundry and it really, really aggravates me that some people don't look beyond their "plucky" status and empathise with their troubles. Troubles they made, by robbing other people and companies of their money and having no intention of paying it back.

They're a disgusting entity and justice were to be served, they'd have been closed down.

And don't forget the 'passionate' fan base myth (150 Wigan, 150 M'Boro, 200 at Sunderland, 400 at Villa) LOL.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hang on....did i just write that last post? :lol:

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Social Sausage is a man after my own heart and joins Edna K in earning my undying respect for services to hating PFC. Is there anything to be said for founding a NSC "hate PFC" clique? I'm in and would nominate Edna as chairperson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here