Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey's 'Great fans'

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Doesn't he run a bookshop in Winchester, or something like that? I'd love to go and see him at work and see what he's really like.
very good friend of mine and a decent chap
all these people slagging him off winds me up, yeah.....he may not look like everyones cup of tea, but to lay into him just because he might look like a goon?
if we had HALF the atmosphere at withdean that him and his mated generate at fratton it'd be a lot more enjoyable.
also worth pointing out he came to fans united day as my guest and has been on 2 falmer marches because he has a deep rooted passion for football.
get to know him before you slag him :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Technically, I think his parents own the bookshop, he just works there.

Guinness Dave: in that case, tell me, is there a lady in his life?

Not enquiring for personal reasons, I hasten to add, I'm just struggling to believe there's many women out there who'd want to sleep with a man who as the nights draw in, closes his Pompey curtains, sips his cocoa from a Pompey mug, slips into his Pompey pyjamas and climbs into bed beneath his Pompey duvet cover.
:lolol:

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
Oh I can :thumbsup:

pompey_300.jpg

:tosser:

should be on a poster why to say no to drugs

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
very good friend of mine and a decent chap
all these people slagging him off winds me up, yeah.....he may not look like everyones cup of tea, but to lay into him just because he might look like a goon?
if we had HALF the atmosphere at withdean that him and his mated generate at fratton it'd be a lot more enjoyable.
also worth pointing out he came to fans united day as my guest and has been on 2 falmer marches because he has a deep rooted passion for football.
get to know him before you slag him :angry:

agree with all that - i met him in wetherspoons leciester square recently before the england v switzerland game, and he was chatting away about the albion and how glad he was to see us finally get falmer

its refreshing to see some passion in the game from supporters such as him as opposed to the money men and corporations that are taking over the game

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can't be 100% certain, but I believe that may be a wig ......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Technically, I think his parents own the bookshop, he just works there.

Guinness Dave: in that case, tell me, is there a lady in his life?

Not enquiring for personal reasons, I hasten to add, I'm just struggling to believe there's many women out there who'd want to sleep with a man who as the nights draw in, closes his Pompey curtains, sips his cocoa from a Pompey mug, slips into his Pompey pyjamas and climbs into bed beneath his Pompey duvet cover.
:lolol:

You have a problem with this man dont you ? Lets see how georgeous a cropped hair lesbian copper is then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here