Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In the paper (forget which) it said that he was part of the group that took over Man City but is no longer part of that and wants a club of his own. Dodgy

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Doesn't he remind Albion fans of anyone?

_45831270_fahim226x170.jpg

Rick Waller?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Damn! I was enjoying larging it over a Pompey mate of mine. He was telling me the other day, the only way they can develop Fratton Park would be to turn the pitch round and rebuild the stands. That won't be easy bearing in mind it's in the middle of a ghetto! Surely they would have to ground share whilst this was being done? Imagine Pompey playing at St Marys!! I bet planning permission and Falmer Nimbys wouldn't allow it, but we could charge them massive rent to play in the lovely shiney new stadium and give Mr Bloom some of his money back.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
from reading the bbc about this, it would appear that he was merely the man who instigated the purchase of man city and was never part of their board, and it was his experiences in acquring them from the sheikh man that generated interest in owning his own club

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
unlikelyshop.th.jpg

Is this the most unlikely shop in Britain ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, are there actually any ENGLISH clubs left in the Premier League? Most of them seem to be mere subsidiaries of American sports franchises or else they're the playthings of mega-rich foreigners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here