Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey v Saints

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Boring 0-0. It is hard to find anything to get interested in. How much better is Lambert than Barnes? Not much so far.

Pompey will not score unless they get a lucky penalty and even then maybe not.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've only glanced up occasionally, so might be missing an otherwise stellar performance, but from what I've seen, Kitson doesn't seem to have a clue what to do when he gets in the final third/near the penalty area.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've only glanced up occasionally, so might be missing an otherwise stellar performance, but from what I've seen, Kitson doesn't seem to have a clue what to do when he gets in the final third/near the penalty area.

Still trying to work out how David Kitson made it into the Premiershit with Reading. The guy is a ginger haired donkey!

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Shocking game, both teams looked awful. How are Saints top? Think they're bubble will burst and they slip down into the playoffs soon.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Watching on the TV no doubt. Have you ever actually been to a Southampton game? You always seem to be on here when they are playing for some reason.

Er yeah plenty. Think your only talking about away games.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
"One-Nil and you f***ed it up!" :lol:

At least we won at Pimpey.

and we won at Ipswich, home to Leeds etc etc.

TBH im kinda happy with a draw. Never expected us to be top at Xmas- maybe playoffs. As long those as the inbreds cant celebrate a win, and look how they celebrated with a draw. Says a lot really. Just cant wait to smash em at SMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here