Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey still in administration

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Some of the comments are actually quite reasonable, but most are the work of total SPASTICS. I think this is my favourite one:

Too funny.

That was my fav.

I believe they still owe Spurs £1 million so that should just about cover it.

If it was anyone else I would be upset with Spurs chasing the money they owed us with the club about to go under, but its Portsmouth so they can f*** off.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Southampton should have had a contingency plan in place as it is clear that they were not GUARANTEED a place in the top flight, despite what the club from the top down to the fans believe. No sympathy there.

TBH, don't really need the sympathy if you consider the direction were heading.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well, it'd be pretty hard to justify, wouldn't it.
To be fair it always has been since the summer, but that hasn't stopped in the past well-meaning but not-very-bright individuals from taking the "Very sad, it's not the fans fault and have you forgotten our plight?" position. I think the penny has finally dropped with everybody, especially as has been pointed out (time and time again) that Portsmouth FC won't actually die - a new PFC will spring up to take the place of the current shower of shite and it can rise up through the leagues the same as Aldershot did.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
God, I've almost got to the point where I can't read these Pompey stories any more, they just make me more and more angry every time I read them.

Has there ever been a more deluded, self-pitying, clueless bunch of cheats?

The only indisputable FACT about this whole scenario is that Pompey have found themselves submerged beneath a monumental shitstack ENTIRELY of their own making, created through nothing but their own greed. They have no right whatsoever to complain about anything at all (and lets face it, the spineless football authorities in this country have so far done the sum total of f*** all about PFC's outright cheating. Points deduction? What points deduction?).

If they were wound up tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough for me, I'm not ashamed to admit it. As far as I'm concerned, they can bulldoze Fratton Park and leave John Portsmouth Football Club Westwood weeping into his blue wig on a turd-infested park pitch in Paulsgrove, with only Fred Dinenage's suited shoulders to dry his tears on.

:angry:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The local newspaper in Portsmouth , The News , are now reporting that the club will exit administration over the next few days after the 4 points the FL wanted sorted out have now been settled.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Reported on South Today as well

Well what a bloody surprise.

Yet again, PFC take the piss and get away with it :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here