Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey set for administration....

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
TH1_191201025100136-309_POMPEY_MARCH.jpg

This is the photo of the last march. Be afraid. Be very afraid...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
West Ham £110m in debt, Pompey in dire straits, I doubt they are the only ones. There will have to be a change in football soon, the wages are too high for the income that is available for most clubs

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It must grate with normal, decent Pompey fans (I presume there are some) that the idiot Westwood is always at the front, always grabbing the media attention, and seems to present himself as the official voice of the club's support. Why should he be any more representative of their views than anyone else?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've never hated Pompey for a few reasons-a couple of good mates are proper fans, passionate club whose supporters aren't the wealthiest in the Premier league(compared to flash bastards Chelsea or Fulham) and the best ever hooliganism book written-'Rolling with the 657 crew'.

Back-to-back relegations look a strong possibility.I'd love to see 'appy 'arry and Peter Storrie go down for the way they've screwed over the club.

Oh, and John Westwood looked absolutely f***ed when he handed over that petition to the chairman on the Late Kick Off show.:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The media are completely unable to resist taking photos of Pompey fans without featuring Westwood in them...it's like they think we've never seen the twat before and will be highly amused by this KER-AY-ZEE guy.

When in fact we just think "sort your life out, you pathetic excuse for a grown man". Like I said, must be annoying for those fans who don't dress like a four year old and tattoo Harry Redknapp (snigger) across their man-boobs.

Imagine if the press latched on to some slow-witted, badly dressed, embarrassing cartoon figure- choose your own NSC favourite here folks- and used him as a representative figure every time they wanted a shot of Albion fans?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It must grate with normal, decent Pompey fans (I presume there are some) that the idiot Westwood is always at the front, always grabbing the media attention, and seems to present himself as the official voice of the club's support. Why should he be any more representative of their views than anyone else?

Doesnt every club have a self appointed spokesman who when a new manager or player comes in gives a fans view as if they represent all fans.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
The media are completely unable to resist taking photos of Pompey fans without featuring Westwood in them...it's like they think we've never seen the twat before and will be highly amused by this KER-AY-ZEE guy.

When in fact we just think "sort your life out, you pathetic excuse for a grown man". Like I said, must be annoying for those fans who don't dress like a four year old and tattoo Harry Redknapp (snigger) across their man-boobs.

Imagine if the press latched on to some slow-witted, badly dressed, embarrassing cartoon figure- choose your own NSC favourite here folks- and used him as a representative figure every time they wanted a shot of Albion fans?

It's not just football. Journalists are often lazy whatever the issue and McCririck has been getting away with it in racing for 20 years. There are hundreds of people far better placed to give opinions on racing stories, but the reporters can never be bothered to look beyond his number. It reached a new low a few weeks ago when a number of schemes to make racing just a bit more inviting to the young were announced, and yet again the one person asked to comment everywhere was a clapped-out, late 60s misogynist with sideburns and a deerstalker.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Thats most of H block.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here