Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey or Baadiff?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Won't be a very friendly final with those sets of fans - major security risk more like.

Pompey for me.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Pompey. The Welsh will be intolerable if Cardiff win, and as I will be in Wales when the final's played this is a key factor for me!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How the f*** can any of you want Pomey to win????????? :nono::eek::eek::eek:

Never, ever ever should a Brighotn fan want Pompey to win, unless they are playing Palace.

Who cares if Cardiff fans are unbearable, they will be unbearable, but they will still be in Wales if they win, so come on Cardiff I say, put it to those Pompey scum :censored:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Pompey for me because they are nothing to me and this is a nothing Cup Final with 2 also rans in it.

No this as been the most magical cup in years....

I think today and yesterday shows no matter who is in the semi's they will always be poor games, its got nothing to do with the teams being in the top 4.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry cannot agree as I am not a lover of Manu, but their cup fate was decided by the ineptitude of a ref, giving one penalty that wasnt and not giving one that should have been, so to me that took away the glamour of the cup.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to be the welsh twats. Brighton fans backing the skate. Wtf?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sorry cannot agree as I am not a lover of Manu, but their cup fate was decided by the ineptitude of a ref, giving one penalty that wasnt and not giving one that should have been, so to me that took away the glamour of the cup.

I was joking about the magic of the cup bit.

The final will be as bad as the one last year

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
the line in that old north stand chant " we hate the cockneys and we hate the welsh" ,so i am getting behind pompey simply because i hate the welsh, yes i too believe cardiff fans will be unbearable if they won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here