Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey Fans Utd ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am genuinely interested to see how we can help one club but not another, is it because they are our rivals?
No it definitely isn't that.

I guess it's a mix of things. They've done it twice before, after each time they keep spending money buying league position and trophies, they didn't bother selling expensive players in the last transfer window, their fans are not fighting their own cause they're just wondering whom they need to sign in order to reach the play-offs, etc.

We don't want clubs to go out of business, but as posted above, the odd one probably needs to as an example to others. You can't just keep going into administration, building up debt and then do it again like it's the bank of mum and dad. And can anyone think of a more deserving example than Pompey? Palace would probably come second.
Like I said before, ultimately it's the fans that suffer, not the money men at the top.
Yes, but this can't just be allowed to keep happening. So everyone rallies round, helps them, watches them spend their way back to the premiership (poor pompey) and then they go into admin again and you start another post asking why we aren't doing more to help.

PAFCJET27

Mar 3, 2012
Im planning on flying the proverbial flag for Fans Re-united,3 Argyle fans coming from watford for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here